Tuesday, October 18, 2016

How I'm Doing: #100daysproject



I started this project later than most. My first collage went up on Instagram May 27th and I've completed my first 30. There are now 75 days left in the year (??!!) and I have 70 collages to make.


Over the weekend I got caught up with the new podcast How She Creates and decided to use the #5minutesofcollage idea to help me complete this project. This was a result of the conversation during the second episode that featured Katie Licht and Lauren Caterson.


My paper scraps are all in small containers and it'll be a nice challenge to rummage through them to quickly make a collage without second guessing myself. I'm also trying to trust my artistic intuition so I think this will be a great excersize for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment